Become a Participating Organization
We draw our strength from the number and diversity of our partner organizations. Join us to bring your voice to the critical debates ahead. Eligible partners include:
- Consumer and employee advocacy groups;
- Purchaser coalitions and business associations;
- Individual employers that do not have a primary business interest in the delivery of health care; and
- Labor unions.
There is no fee for joining us, only a commitment to lend your time, expertise and voice to our work.
Make Your Voice Heard
By partnering with CP Alliance, you will:
- Receive technical expertise and support. Our staff members are experts in performance measurement, public reporting, provider payment reform and public policy. We can provide you with the information and analyses you need to be an effective advocate for high quality, affordable health care.
- Contribute your expertise. Our partners serve as experts on committees and other groups created to develop common-sense policies regarding performance measurement, transparency, provider payment reform, and consumer information.
- Influence health policy. We need your organization’s analysis and opinions in public comments and as signatories to comment letters that help steer policy decisions towards Better Information, Better Decisions, Better Health.
Join the Most Influential Consumer and Purchaser Coalition Advocating for Quality and Affordability
Partners and subscribers to our distribution list are informed of important decisions being made on a regular basis in Washington D.C. and in states around the country. You and your organization are invited to keep up with these developments through alerts about health care reform activities, national performance measures, and opportunities to let the federal government hear your voice. You can share these alerts with your staff, beneficiaries, members, and peer organizations.